Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Monday, December 3, 2018

Clear scan 12/3/18

Hi!
I had a CT scan today. It was all clear! I also saw my doctor and all was good. I had my treatment- 2 hour drip that I do every 3 weeks. I did good, but I was very tired with headache afterwards today. So I went home to rest.

My next scan is in March. All is going well. I am thankful for so much. It's already been such a great holiday season through Thanksgiving. I look forward to a blessed Christmas with family and friends.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I wish you special memories, moments happening today not waiting for tomorrow, and all the happiness in the world.


Lots of love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy your scan was clear. I was just thinking about you as a FB memory from Wine and Canvas popped up. I just read your last blog post before this one and it made me cry. So well said Amanda! You are an amazing inspiration and I LOVE your outlook.

    ReplyDelete