Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Round 2- ding ding!!



I have learned lately just how important it is to be me and to be true to who we are. Accept things for what they are and not fear them. And to celebrate my birthday was amazing- 36 years old felt good!!

Thank you for your prayers and support. I am thinking that I will scoot back into some normalcy this round. Like the normalcy before treatment. I don't want to push it, but seems like it will be doable. Everything feels so different, but I will just see what will happen.

Love you! Amanda

Let's hear it for Round 2!! Well, Round 2 isn't exciting but the fact that Round 1 is over is great! This round should be a little easier. It's one type of medicine and a little easier on the senses, so to speak.

I ventured out this weekend to Florida. Yay! It was great. Great because it was Florida, because I was with my family and because it was my birthday on Saturday. Never have celebrated March 10 with my toes in the sand. Most I did was go out to eat! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! and Happy travels! Thank you so much for the updates, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete