Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Monday, February 13, 2012

Chemo Tx 5

Hi.  Well, here we are.  February 13.  I have chemo treatment number 5 at 10:15am.  My appointment begins with the doctor and then into chemo.  I say actual treatment is approx. 2 hours.  However, I have to be there at 9:15am to get blood checked.  Then, we will leave between 2-3pm, once I meet with doctor, wait, premeds, etc.  I look forward to continuing this process and getting it done! 

Please pray nausea is easy and side effects will be manageable.  Thank you!  I will update again soon!

Lots of love!  Amanda

2 comments:

  1. We lift you up this morning, Amanda. You are always in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting there, Mandy--one foot in front of the other. I know you have the spirit and determination to do what you need to do to win. We are all rooting for you!

    Love,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete