Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time for a Cupcake!






12 of 12 D.O.N.E.!!!! :) Made cupcakes for nurses. They are very special and took good care of me during these last 18 treatments all together. Wow. I can't wait until the chemo washes out and I become YET another new person. Thanks for meeting me here during this. I will be starting radiation as this saga continues...so stay tuned for updates. What you can do for me? Go out and get the best cupcake you can find and enjoy it to the max!!!! Love and prayers, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment