Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Good day today! :):)

Hi. :) I have had a great day today!  Last week went downhill until Friday. Had great days Friday, Saturday, and today- Sunday. I have taken regular breaks in between activities. I have a busy week at work coming up so as long as I take my breaks I should be fine. :).

I was at church today and the message was from Luke 8...a woman who touched Jesus's robe and was healed from 12 years of bleeding. She was not an interruption for him to go heal someone else.  She was His daughter and took time for her. None of us are an interruption to the work of God, and no issue or problem is more important than someone else's. He has time for all of us and He doesn't have to be a last resort, He is always at work in our lives. Thanks for letting me share that, as it is so comforting to me to know that not just me but all of us are cared for by Him.

I am so thankful for the good and bad days. I will remind myself of this on the bad days. :). I am getting the hang of this for now. Lol!

I will write more sooner than later. Xoxo. Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment