Wait...I have five more minutes!


"Welcome to Amanda's five minutes. Thanks for spending this time with me as we go through a series of treatments and surgeries to kick the butt of Breast Cancer...why 5 minutes? I always need five more minutes to clarify a conversation, to make my point, to drive to an appointment, to grocery shop. I live in that 5 minutes close call on being almost too late but almost always on time! Now, every next five minutes is the survival of my life. This is about a transformation of priorities, a journey of God meeting me in the middle, laughing as I go, and learning how to relax and get well. I just got a knock at the door, guess what my response was...Five more minutes!"

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks for Being Happy


A little spin on Happy Thanksgiving. I am feeling good today. I am ready for Sunday night, yes, that is the big night for me. And no, there is no chance that just maybe it will not fall out. If there is a chance, well crap, we'll discuss that at a later date. :)

This pic is of me today with my own hair. I figure I will post periodic pics of me so you can see for yourself what you think and not just take my word for it on how I am doing.

I hope you had a great day today and you are truly thankful and not just worn out from cooking a turkey, turkey! Black Friday anyone? I can't go to stores, but computers are on! I just need a few minutes! Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. I so appreciate you taking the time to keep us all up with what is going on with you, Amanda. Your bravery and courage are inspiring. Thank you! You are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete